Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fog











Wednesday's warmer temperatures melted much of our recent snow and also brought a lot of fog.


 After a five-mile run down Beaverlett, I drove to the nearby public landing and took these pictures.




















The warm temperatures and the fog will soon be a distant memory since the forecasters are calling for more cold, rain, sleet and snow over the next 24 hours.

In other news, basketball season officially ended Monday night in Buena Vista. I'm not sure what to do with myself now that it's over.  I don't know how to act.  I'm not used to looking at a calendar that isn't filled with two and three games per week and the prospect of days that begin at 5:30 a.m. and end at midnight.

What is a cowbell-toting mother to do?

Daughter is going to run track this spring, so we have that to look forward to.

Still, I'm going to miss basketball.


1 comment:

Bob Braxton said...

at 70 not playing (basketball) but there's always (Saturday) blue against blue, ACC college.