These are summer and winter comparisons of roughly the same scenes, taken from the marsh leading up to Bethel Beach.
The more I photograph this county, the more I realize a few things:
1. In Mathews, change comes slowly. If at all.
2. It's way easier to take pictures from the safety and comfort of a heated vehicle in winter, even if one prefers the warm colors and temperatures of summer.
3. In warmer weather, when you roll down your window and lean out with your camera, the
4. It snowed a little here this weekend and the cold weather lingers even though April is right around the corner. I really miss warm weather.
5. I do not, however, miss the insects.