Welcome to the day of the week known as Three Thing Thursday, where you have a chance to make Chesapeake Bay Woman's day by leaving a comment with three (or more) thoughts, however random they may seem, whatever happens to be on your mind.
CBW will go first, only because there's no other way around it.
1. On Monday, March 14th, from 5 - 6, there is a meeting at the library for any vendors considering participating in the Mathews Farmers Market. My children, my mother and I sold daffodils and CB Mother's artwork for a couple of weekends last year, and we really loved it. Middle Peninsula residents can sell anything they make, bake or grow. Contact Rebecca at (804) 725-8916 if you're interested in participating.
2. All that Farmers Market stuff would be great practice for the Gwynn's Island Festival, which is June 25th. With any luck, I hope to be selling crab hats at this year's event.
3. What does it say about my life that I am looking forward to selling daffodils and crab hats in my "spare" time? (On second thought, don't answer that.)
4. On April 9th at Williams Wharf, the Gloucester-Mathews Humane Society is sponsoring a 3-Mile Run, 1-Mile Pet Walk. Click here to access the GMHS's home page and scroll down to the Events section for details and registration forms.
5. Remember that the number three on Three Thing Thursday is just a suggestion. Usually CBW cannot even go by her own guidelines, so feel free to color outside the lines and provide as little or as much as you want in the comments section.
Now it's your turn.
Thank you in advance for participating. Your comments are very much appreciated, and I love reading them even if I don't always get a chance to respond properly.