Friday, December 14, 2012

Milford Haven

Taken from the Seabreeze restaurant.






Thursday, on my way to run an errand in the Court House, I drove over to Gwynn's Island to take a few quick photos.








Callis Wharf is off in the distance. I noticed something different.





(FYI, Gwynn's Island isn't on the way to the Court House or anywhere for that matter -- except Gwynn's Island. To translate the sentence above, I dillydallied on my way to do errands and intentionally drove completely out of my way to take a few pictures over on Gwynn's Island.)







This isn't something we see here every day.



















I'd call this a trawler, but  don't take my word for it.
I'm pretty good at confusing things.  It's my specialty.

















































Next week I'll post a few more shots of what I am calling the trawler, as well as a few other boats in the vicinity.

For now, it's time to enjoy the weekend.  Aside from Friday night's JV basketball game at six, I have absolutely no plans.  I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

Have a great one.



5 comments:

deborah said...

beautiful -
Have a delightful weekend with lots of fun adventures!

Daryl said...

its good .. take a break ..

Anonymous said...

Spectacular! I always love your sunrise shots. Loved the Christmas parade shots, too--Betsy

Anonymous said...

Great boat or trawler,very nice picture.

TB

Jamie said...

Is that a menhaden boat? I needed those shots of Milford Haven.