Monday, April 15, 2013

Road Trip









These were taken on my way out of town Sunday.










It was a beautiful day for a drive up Route 17.










The trip is for work.










That means a free hotel stay and good eating for the next several days.










There are trade offs, however.







Traffic and road construction. 

As far as the eye can see.


Since I left my laptop's power cord behind, and the battery is just about dead, postings will be sporadic until I return home later in the week.

Hope your week is full of good things like Thai and Vietnamese food 
and devoid of traffic and other headaches.




4 comments:

Daryl said...

travel safe and ask at the front desk of the hotel, they might have a charger you can borrow

Anonymous said...

Road trip huh, how about all the choirs at the house, cutting the grass cleaning the house and getting ready for all of the party's you have invited me to?? LOL luv ya pretty Lady have have fun!! oh and no marathon running unless I'm your personal body guard!! MM

Country Girl said...

Oh, no - no power cord? Hope you have a good trip and come home safe when you can tell us all about it. Or just the parts you're ok with telling us.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

MM - The grass still needs cutting, and the house always needs cleaning, but you have a standing invitation to visit. If you want to be my guard, get a ticket for Nashville next weekend. Baby Sis and I still intend to run it even if our definition of running includes walking.