Welcome to Three Thing Thursday which happens once a week, usually on Thursday.
The swiftness with which Thursday arrives each week leads me to believe that Thursday and Monday are conspiring to take over the entire week and run the other days clear out of town.
There seems to be a Monday, then a Thursday, then a Saturday, another Monday, another Thursday and then it's Christmas.
If anything the week should consist of Saturday, then Friday, then Saturday, THEN Christmas, followed by Sunday, four months of vacation, another Thursday, and another Friday. Rinse and repeat.
To whom must I write to get this whole calendar problem corrected?
Anyway, every Thursday I share three things and you share three things; whatever thoughts happen to manifest themselves at the time you are writing.
1. The shot above is from down Redart at the place Mathews Mark was working a couple of months ago. Mathews Mark has been MIA here lately only because he has limited access to the internet. However, I have an appointment with him to discuss a few projects I need his help with, so I'll have a report on him soon.
(When I say "appointment," what I really mean is we've loosely discussed--at a very high level--the possibility of meeting. Ergo the exact, precise time of that appointment is as follows, give or take a week: Sometime.)
2. The oil which has already spewed forth in the Gulf of Mexico is profoundly disturbing to me. That it continues to erupt makes me all kinds of angry.
3. As a footnote to yesterday's post on the Tour de Chesapeake, this week's Gazette Journal goes into detail about the various events happening (in addition to the
* a Beer and Sausage Fest sponsored by the Rotary folks from 2-7 (Oh yes indeed. A Sausage Fest with Beer. I wouldn't miss this for all the kielbasa in the world.)
*a wine tasting at The White Dog (can't remember the time but something like 4-7)
* bands at Southwind and Sandpiper which will last into the evening
In short, it's a Bike and Music Fest Which Includes Sausage this weekend here in Mathews.
And I, for one, can't wait.
Now it's your turn to share three (or more) things. Just like my posts, your three things need not have any rhyme or reason