Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving





On this day dedicated to giving thanks, I'd like to express my utter and sincere appreciation for my family and friends who sustain me without even trying.  I am so fortunate to be surrounded by warm and witty people who make me laugh and remind me every day what is important in life.

(Most of what is important boils down to our relationships with family and friends, laughter, and appreciating and finding joy in The Everyday.)

(I'd like to emphasize laughter though. To me it's so important.)

That group of warm and witty people includes you, especially those of you who regularly read and comment.

Thank you for being such a boost to my spirits especially during these winter months when all I want to do is hibernate.

Happy Thanksgiving.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warmest Thanksgiving wishes to the entire Chesapeake Bay family, who bring me inspiration and laughter--which are key to my remaining even partially sane. Very lovely and evocative photos on the post...(my childhood memories involve a small red house and autumn leaves). I just had a visit yesterday with my 88 yr.old mom and her 83 yr.old little sis. They still make each other giggle, and I am so grateful for them and the rest of my family & pals. XO
LLC

deborah said...

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you laugh a lot and enjoy good friends,family, and food!

Dghawk said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the whole CB Family. I hope you laugh so hard your sides hurt, and you can't see through the happy tears.

Thank YOU for sharing your life and making me laugh!

Daryl said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love laughing with you!
<><

Anonymous said...

I gave thanks for many things this year, including this wonderful blog, and the opportunity to meet you. Betsy