Monday, January 5, 2015

Crab Pots

















































These crab pots live down Redart.  I visited them when Middle Sister was here and we were taking in the local sights.

I'm feeling a little crabby myself today.  It's back to the crazy pace of post-Christmas Normal Life.  Although I've had to work the past week, traffic has been light, and the workplace has been quiet and slow. That will all change today.

There are three basketball games this week.  So, after the long, full days of work, we'll be busy cheering in the stands several evenings this week.

Last but not least, this is my final week of being able to say I'm in my forties.  How in the world it is possible for me to be halfway to 100 years old is well beyond my comprehension.

Sigh.





4 comments:

ChrisB said...

For many of us, there is plenty of life after 50. And looking at the bright side, it puts you that much closer to retirement. And there is defintely life after retirement worth living for especially here in Mathews. So think positive & celebrate in style!

Meg McCormick said...

Regarding getting older, my mom always says, "It beats the alternative!" And it does. You are going to rock 50 like a BOSS, lady!

Bob Braxton said...

You all probably already know. I learned this from someone born and reared there. "Redart" is "Trader" spelled backwards (as is "Remlick" backwards spelling of "Kilmer" - as in "I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.") Something about war and invasion (the Great War?) and trying to confuse the enemy.

Daryl said...

brings back memories of Blogfest … xo