Since I've not taken any new photos, I thought I'd look at some that have been queued up in my Drafts folder and found these.
To be honest, I thought I'd already posted these and for all I know I did. But in the
If I don't remember posting these photos, then I didn't post them. But if by some chance I did post them, I don't care, because I don't remember. I'm using them again.
Circular logic, anyone?
So, to recap:
- I may or may not have posted these before.
- Regardless of the answer to the above,
I'm posting them again because I got nuthin'here are pictures of Canada geese near Aarons Beach.
- Chesapeake Bay Woman's memory worsens by the day.
- Part of this is due to the stress of having to endure her daughter's basketball games, all of which have been too close for comfort. But they are still undefeated.
- Part of it is due to Son beginning to talk about college and wanting to go visit some. DC and NYC were mentioned. (He's already visited my alma mater UVA several times.)
- When did I become old enough to have a son looking at colleges?
- DC and NYC?
- Serenity now.
- Happy Birthday, Chesapeake Bay Father!
- (He doesn't know how to turn on a computer, or, as he would call it, a flaptop. His name for Twitter is Tweeter and then of course there's the other oldie but goodie, SpaceBook. He calls texting faxing. I dare not ask what word he uses for faxing. Dare not.)
- Happy Birthday anyway, CBF.
- Have a great day, all.