Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Things



Welcome to the day of the week known as The Three Ring Circus Three Thing Thursday, where I share three things and you share three things, whatever happens to be on your mind.  

Let's begin.

1.  Oh how I wish I could blog about every aspect of my life.  But since I cannot, let me use the following algebraic equation to convey my message:

(Bx6) + A + (Cx365) + F  +  E (E) + G = D + E + D + PLEASE

A= Work
B= Personal Drama
C= Unexpected Things Otherwise Known as Crazy
D= Bora Bora, Here I Come
E= How Is It Possible That One Person Attracts So Much Crazy and I do mean Crazy
F= Bad News 
G="Normal" Stuff That Is Part Of Life Although Anything But Normal
PLEASE = Oh, please.

2.  Please Note: CBW would rather herd fiddler crabs out of her garage with a spoon than use numbers or algebraic equations for any reason to get a point across.  

3.  But that's the only way she can convey how she feels.  And if the algebraic equation fits, she says wear it.  Even if she is me and she wonders why she reverts to the third person so often.  I blame the cruel and unusual punishment of having to recall any form of algebra, even one that includes the words "crazy" and "please."

Now it's your turn to share three things.  Feel free to use hieroglyphics, symbols, algebraic equations, sign language, Morse code, or plain old words to describe what's on your mind. Whatever you want.  

Anything at all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a time out go to your romm and I will tell you when you can come out!!!

Ann Marie said...

1. I hate algebra

2. I have to write my own evaluation for work in third person so someone else can turn it in and say they wrote it.

3. Seeing you in the parking lot.. not even the parking lot.. the drive way of Food Lion is NOT ENOUGH.. DO YOU HEAR ME WOMAN.. NO ENOUGH So add a J for Jill to that equation will ya cause I need to see you and wine.. I need to see wine.

WV table.. Table is the only real word I have ever gotten on WV

deborah said...

1. The equation and key needs to be on the front of a t shirt:)
2. Snow flurries all day yesterday, its too darned early!
3. Vent away, deary, I read and sympathize with you.

Mental P Mama said...

1. Wine
2. One
3. One

Jamie said...

1. I think I am legally changing my name to Scrooge Humbug McGrinch until after the holiday season at which time I will perhaps be working on changing my last name back to something I shouldn't have changed in the first place.

2. I'm wondering why coaches feel that it is acceptible and appropriate for an adult male to get in the face of a 16 year old girl and scream at her at the top of his lungs. It is rather unfortunate for him that it was my 16 yo he chose to do this to. He will be learning all about shrews on Fri prior to practice.

3. Wine is needed, and maybe a valium or some form of anti-psychotic drug.

WV- acyto- pretty sure this is one of the spells on Harry Potter... or is that achio?

Mrs F with 4 said...

1. I love algebra. Well, I love all forms of maths... it's my biggest failing...

2. ... equalled only by my love of chocolate...

3.... and pasta. And potatoes. Preferably roasted in goose fat, but I'll take them any way I can get them.

3a) If we all club together, maybe we have enough airmiles to GET you to Bora Bora. Or Roratunga.

3b) I don't have (many) crazies, but I do have a large circle of (mainly) nice old men that I hang out with. They are such sweeties... come and join us? I realise it doesn't live up to Bora Bora, but....

WV : maksh.. I will even eat my potatoes makshed

Daryl said...

My sore throat/swollen uvula seems to be returning .. grrrrrrrrrrr

Rosie who weighs under 8 lbs was hissing/growling at 13 lb Jack last nite and he was just sitting there looking like 'whaddidido?'

Get in your car, point it north and come on up here ..

I dont want to have to (WV) remon you again!

Country Girl said...

Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for
But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you
What a wonderful world this would be


wish i lived closer . . .

Meg McCormick said...

1. I read this on my BB this morning but the word verification thing keeps me from commenting through there.

2. I just emailed you - I could have posted a similar equation this week about my own special kind of crazy.

3. I have vague recollections of reducing equations, and writing explications, and looking up stuff on the trig tables in the back of the textbook. And that is why I majored in Sociology.