Monday, October 15, 2012

Dockside



















































Our internet is misbehaving as I type this on Sunday evening, so rather than wasting time with words, I will merely be grateful to be on here long enough to share the rest of the photos that went with Friday's post.

The internet will be fine, sometimes it just acts up and needs a rest. So we stop watching Netflix for about three minutes unplug the router for a few minutes, click our heels three times, and  chant, "There's no place worth calling home without functioning internet."

As long as I'm here, I will report that I did absolutely nothing (except cook for children) this entire weekend.

How about you?


3 comments:

Daryl said...

my weekend was all about missed connections .. tho my internet connection was working .. for me it was people and subway connections

Mental P Mama said...

That sounds like sheer bliss to me. I can't remember what I did. I know I didn't run. At all.

deborah said...

Nothing here either -