Welcome to Thursday, the day of the week where I share three thoughts or things or ideas or worries or accomplishments or whatever. And then I encourage you to do the same.
1. Today is the 10K charity run at my work. I'm helping run it, and I'm also running in it. So help me.
2. Then it will be Friday, the day of my 30th high school reunion.
3. If I survive 1 and 2, I'll be happy.
4. (Because 3 is just a suggestion, and even if it were a hard and fast rule, I'd feel obligated to push the envelope.) Last night I had to attend a winter sports meeting with my daughter at the very same high school I left 30
5. This reminds me, the other morning on my way to work in the pitch black at ODark:30, I got all the way to Cobbs Creek before realizing I'd forgotten to put in my contact lenses, which I need to see anything at a distance. Normally I can't see well driving at night even with the contacts, but this particular morning the signs were blurrier than usual. Thankfully I caught it before I got much further down the road.
6. Everything except #1 above indicates I'm getting old. However, I'd like it noted for the record that I'm going down with a fight and would like to circle back to #1. I'm running 6+ miles today, daggone it. And I'm signed up for a half-marathon in a few weeks.
And I hope I live to tell about it.
Now it's your turn. Three (or more) things. Whatever is on your mind.