Step right up, folks! (Insert circus music here.)
In the center ring we have The Nameless Goose whose many traits include an ardent distaste--if not blatant disgust-- for human beings; a desire for world peace; and a compelling need to cut grass.
My mother's goose, pictured above on the tractor, because that's where you always find geese, does not have a name.
What would you name an ornery goose who bites, hisses, spits and boxes you out as you move towards the lawn mower?
1. I'll convey the rules of the contest as soon as I dream them up.
2. Right now, there are no rules.
3. Just leave a name for the
4. Contest ends sometime. I can't tell you when.
5. I might leave this post up for two days. I never give myself a day off, and I'm thinking this might be a good time to leave something up for more than 24 hours. However, I don't do well with change and I do heavily compete with
6. I do not know when the contest ends, maybe Sunday, because see #2 above.
7. The winner will receive this: (Insert sound of crickets here and refer back to #1 above.)
Basically, I'm loosey goosey on rules and antsy to receive names, although no ants are welcome in this contest.
Please. Name that goose.