Once again we find ourselves at the day of the week called Thursday (o jueves en espanol), which on this blog is the day dedicated to sharing three thoughts. The
Since I can, I'll go first.
1. Yesterday Mathews High School's boys and girls cross country teams beat Gloucester. Mathews is a much smaller school than Gloucester, so this is quite an accomplishment. Daughter ran her personal best, I believe she came in at 27:29 (give or take on the seconds).
2. Speaking of running, I went for a six-mile jog near Bethel Beach yesterday. There were no mad dashes from
3. Baby Sis and I are signed up for the Outer Banks Half Marathon in November. If it is a fraction of the fun of last year's race, we'll have a blast. Yes, as strange as it sounds, it is possible to have fun jogging 13.1 miles--but only with the right people. Never underestimate the fun that accompanies an out-of-town adventure with Baby Sis.
4. My three things seem to be related to running and aren't random enough for me. Therefore I must toss in another thought for good measure. Remember that three is just a suggestion, one I rarely adhere to.
5. The Guinea Jubilee is this weekend. For reasons I can't explain, I've never been. It's not that I don't want to go; something always seems to prevent me from going. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) Daughter's birthday celebration is this weekend, and I feel confident that attending the Guinea Jubilee isn't going to be high on her list of ways to acknowledge turning 15. I'd like it noted for the record that in spite of
That's it from me.
Now it's your turn to share three or more things. Whatever is on your mind. Any