In honor and in celebration of the fact that good things can and do happen, I'd like to list out ten things that are positive, that are good, that are gifts, and would like you to do the same.
Consider it a sort of "Ten-Thing Tuesday."
I'll go first.
1. Two major worries--huge, major worries--are all but resolved. Both pieces of news arrived by mail, and on my way home from the post office last night I spontaneously burst into tears of joy and sobbed all the way home. Crying due to happiness is a mighty powerful thing.
2. The days are getting longer.
3. The sun still shines when I arrive home from work, and it isn't dark in the mornings as I cross the Coleman Bridge.
5. Yesterday I made people at work laugh, and that's a tough audience.
6. I have a job.
7. My children are healthy.
8. To the best of my knowledge so am I.
9. My friends and family are the best.
10. Mathews is my home and Queens Creek is out my back window.
Now it's your turn. Try to think of 10 good things in your life at this moment. If you can't think of 10, list as many as you can, even if it's only one. If you can think of more, list as many as you wish. There's no such thing as too many good things in one's life, but it's easy to lose sight of them when one's Life gets in the way.