Friday, April 13, 2012

Tunnel Vision





















































These were taken Thursday from the public landing at Onemo.

Although I've photographed these same sights a million times before, this marks the first time using the loaner camera.  Since I don't do well with change, we're still struggling to get to know each other, the loaner and I.

(I get on its last nerve and it plucks mine, but eventually we come to some sort of agreement and manage to take a picture or two. Ann Marie can tell you how long it took me to learn how to turn the thing on; most of that was due to my using the wrong batteries and other issues related to inattention to details sprinkled with a heavy, heavy dose of impatience.)

I hope you enjoy a great weekend, free of struggles and plucked nerves.  

4 comments:

deborah said...

Wishing you a pleasant, interesting, and stress-free weekend!

Jamie said...

Oh I imagine the weekend will be very good indeed ;)

Windsmurf said...

The pictures look good, seems you are getting the hang of this camera too. I love the subject matter.

I bought myself a nice camera for Christmas, still trying to figure it out. It is smarter than I am I'm afraid.

Have a nice WARM weekend.

Anonymous said...

It's Friday the 13th, makes sense to me the loaner camera would act a little devilish today. --Betsy