Friday, August 9, 2013

Sunset














































These are the last few photos from last weekend's trip that included a stop on Virginia's Eastern Shore, which manufactures some of the best Chesapeake Bay sunsets you'll find.

This weekend I'm off on another adventure that (if all goes as it's supposed to) will include a trip to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum (click here)  in St. Michaels, which is on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

With any luck Chesapeake Bay Woman will share pictures from the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum next week.

Until then, enjoy your weekend, which I hope is fantastic.







5 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

I got all confused last time because the sun sets in the west, but of course if you were farther east, looking toward the west, over the water...
Well, anyway, I've figured it out. LOL
Absolutely gorgeous sunset!
K

deborah said...

beautiful sunsets!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Meg McCormick said...

I love St. Michaels... and the whole Eastern Shore.

Country Girl said...

You'll be an hour and a half away from me. I love that place!

Dghawk said...

You gad about, you. Go for it! I hope you have a wonderful time.
As always, I love your pictures, and can't wait to see more.