Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Collapsed






Here are more photos from Monday's trip to Williams Wharf. 








































For more information on Williams Wharf, click here.

If anyone's interested in renting a vacation cottage on the East River within a comfortable walking distance from where these were taken, I found this (click here) in a random Google search on the wharf.  I had no idea there was a vacation property so close by, but I've seen this place from a distance on one of my many jogs down Williams Wharf Road. The screened porch pictured on the website looks divine.

It'd be a great place to relax and collapse, like this old section of dock.

(Don't collapse into the water though, especially this time of year.  Brrrrrrrr.)




8 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Very nice shot. Thanks, will follow the link also.

Anonymous said...

CBW--the Belfield cottage is quite a dream ! Should my fortunes ever change to permit a stay at Belfield, I will be sure to buy a copy of your Mathews book to add to their library!
Thank you for the link.
LLC

Jamie said...

I've had this recurring dream since I was a kid about walking on a pier/bridge sort of thing and it gets higher and higher and the planks start falling out of it. That photo made me think of it. I also checked out the rental property. Thought it funny that the second review was entitled "Serenity". I could use some serenity because planning a wedding sucks.

Daryl said...

maybe we should rent it for a blogfest????

Meg McCormick said...

I want to live in that house.

Mental P Mama said...

What Daryl said...

Country Girl said...

What Daryl said ~

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Maybe I will rent the vacation spot and come see you again! The water looks so blue and inviting :)