Friday, February 15, 2013

Road Trip




















The only reason that grass is green is these were taken back in October 2012.
Right now all the marsh grass is brown.

























Son, Daughter and I are embarking on a little adventure this weekend, the first of probably several trips to visit colleges.

By the time Friday night hits, if you include my commute to and from work--and I do-- I will have driven over five hours (more if there is traffic) and who knows how many miles.

Hope your weekend is a good one.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck venturing along the highway...I hope Growing-Up Son will pitch in with some of the driving apres-work.
College-visit road trip has potential to be fun. I wish my sons were younger again, and we could spend a weekend together on an adventure.
LLC

deborah said...

Safe travels!
Have a fun weekend with your not-so-young children!

Mental P Mama said...

Awwww. Bring him to see Vanderbilt!!

Mental P Mama said...

And if you go to C'ville, you should call Emma!

Daryl said...

wow ... so doesn't he want to go to school in nyc?

Dghawk said...

Oh, what fun! I remember doing that with my parents. Check out a school, get something to eat, then head home. Be safe.

I don't care when the pictures were taken, they are lovely and peaceful. Ahhhhh!

Country Girl said...

Good luck in your travels. Those are the days . . . to remember.