Friday, October 4, 2013

Garden Creek






































































These were taken just off Garden Creek Road.

The sign is slightly humorous to me, because this is probably the last place I'd consider trespassing.  The habitat of creek mud includes clawed monsters, serpents and mosquitoes the size of jet planes  all sorts of creepy crawlies. Hip boots would be required for a stroll through this swamp.

Regardless, it's a pretty place this time of year.  At least from the comfort of my automobile.

Have a wonderful weekend.







6 comments:

deborah said...

I can imagine the monsters that live in the swamp - eek!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jamie said...

I had the same thought the second I saw the first photo. I've been stuck in creek mud before. Lost a shoe. It wasn't pretty. Also witnessed my cousin stuck up to his hips and his grandmother up to her thighs trying to save him. It took one of her guinea boots. Nasty.

Unknown said...

It's probably part of the National Park system. Let's take the Gator there next time!

Anonymous said...

LOL yah we want some shots of the monsters!

Great shots, as always. Life is so serene down your way. I'm so jealous! Getting used to the shut down I guess. At least we have nice weather for it. Betsy

Daryl said...

scary place .... could be monsters in there

Meg McCormick said...

You enjoy your weekend too!