Friday, October 25, 2013

Whites Creek Landing























































This is the public landing at the end of Route 682, Whites Creek Lane. I stopped here after a failed attempt at running turned into a lengthy walk thanks to my back and its proclivity to give out now and then. It was so cold I had to wear gloves, and even so there were times my fingers were so cold I couldn't press the shutter button on the camera.

(Although most days I feel much younger than the calendar insists--not quite 49--when it's cold, I tend to feel much older--not quite 79.)

Have a wonderful weekend.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold weather makes me feel older, too. Brrrr! Betsy

deborah said...

I just had to spend a week in the hospital..warm when I went in, very cold when I left..felt funny wearing flip flops out into the rainy cold:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Daryl said...

its getting cold here too ... sigh ...

Country Girl said...

Oh my gosh, I hear you. I feel that way too.

WV today: drupply.

I hope it's not trying to tell me something.