Sunday, October 5, 2008

Faring the State Fair



This is a picture of Chesapeake Bay Family after a fun-filled day at the Virginia State Fair.
Signed,
Chesapeake Bay Children


This is a picture of Chesapeake Bay Family after a day of cruel and highly unusual punishment, along with episodes of torture, claustrophobia, paranoia, shock, disbelief, incredulity, horror, mental anguish and physical exhaustion.
Signed,
Chesapeake Bay Woman


More details to follow this week, assuming I'm not admitted to Eastern State Hospital before I get around to writing about it.

You can be the judge as to which version above is more accurate after you are presented with the facts and supporting evidence.

10 comments:

abb said...

sleep...it is a very good thing....

Unknown said...

So funny, as always : ) Oink Oink! Hope the food was delightful!

Bear Naked said...

Was a half ton pumpkin involved in
your horror?

Bear((( )))

Val said...

piglets... i LOVE them!
umm I'd like the first to be true but if its me and a fairground probably the latter :-)

Linda S said...

Awww, we didn't get to go, but my friend was in the shooting guns off horses thingy...Next year...and I'm coming to see you!!! did you have a fried oreo?

Mental P Mama said...

Those little piggies are cute! Cannot wait for the story;)

Anonymous said...

Those pigs are so cute. I just want to pet them. Yes, I love to sleep. It is a great thing. Get some rest and enjoy this beautiful day.

nativedevil said...

Funnel cake, grilled sausage with peppers and onions, OH YEAH!

foolery said...

Our state fair is in August. August in California. HELLOOO, heat stroke. We take the girls to our little county fair every year, in May. It's already hot enough then that I'm worn out, even though we leave by 2:00 to get home in time for the Kentucky Derby. Yes, the girls have yet to figure out that the fair goes until midnight. Hooray! I think that's over by next year, though.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Cute!!!!