Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Miscellaneous Scenes
































































These shots are several weeks old.  The first three are from Aarons Beach, the fourth is from Hudgins near the mouth of Queens Creek, and the last couple are from Gwynns Island.

I'm still on the half marathon high, wondering what the next adventure is going to be.

But I need not wonder.  Thanksgiving is already next week, and then it's Christmas, and then New Years, and then it's summer, and then my son will be a senior in high school and Can somebody slow this crazy train down, please?

This is all a round about way of saying I don't have a whole lot to say, am still laughing about the good time I had last weekend, and am in a state of disbelief that my son will be a senior next year Thanksgiving is next week.

What is going on in your world?

5 comments:

Daryl said...

its getting cold here ... ordered our thanksgiving dinner .. all prepared, all i need to do is 'hot it up' .. this year we're going traditional vs pizza or Indian or Thai or Chinese ...

in between Thanksgiving and CBSon becoming a senior we need to get a date(s) for you and BHE to come to visit in December ... tick tock ...

Mental P Mama said...

Well we are gonna do Nashville!! I wish we could stop the clock. I'll see what I can do.

Dghawk said...

I'm still giggling about yesterday's post, and I saw a rainbow yesterday. Right at sundown. After being up since 4am and working almost 10 hours, I still had to stop for milk. Was not in a good mood, came out of the store, and there it was. Changed my whole outlook.

Country Girl said...

You are too funny. So glad to see you so happy.

Meg McCormick said...

I'm in a similar state of disbelief, both over the fact that my children will not stop getting older despite my fervent wishes to the contrary, and over the fact that the holidays are, like, HERE, and I'm so not ready. SO. NOT. READY! But, come they will and we will do our best to enjoy them with hearts full of gratitude for all of our blessings. Especially the growing kids.