Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend





































































































I took these on my way to Mobjack this past Monday, which was the last federal holiday falling on a Monday until Memorial Day, and exactly three days prior to the day that  the MATHEWS GIRLS BASKETBALL DEFEATED WEST POINT ensuring their advancement to the next  district whatever! game on Saturday night in Charles City.

These were also taken exactly three days prior to my daughter, a sophomore, making all-district, second team.

Last but not least, these were all taken prior to my noticing that daffodils are beginning to not just sprout but bloom in random spots around the county.

And for all these things, I am eternally grateful.

Have a fantastic weekend.






1 comment:

Kay L. Davies said...

Dear Ms Prior-to:
You have daffodils. We have ice and snow. Both.
Sigh.
With love from
your underprivileged friend in Alberta