Thursday, April 16, 2015

Redart



























This vast expanse of field and sky was captured on a recent side trip to Redart, which I always remind folks is Trader backwards.

There is something so inviting about this field--but the line linked to the fence posts perched on either side of the driveway says everything a potential trespasser visitor needs to know:  Today's not a good day for an invitation to proceed any further.  Try again some other time. Or not.

In other words, keep out.

The busy week thus far will spill into what promises to be an even busier weekend.  It's the Mathews High School prom, and not only is Daughter going, but I'll be heading up some sort of game at the After Prom, which starts at 10:45 p.m.--normally the time I'm curled up in bed beginning the very careful and methodical study of the back side of my eyelids.  I've been told the After Prom ends well after 2 in the morning.  I've asked the coordinator if I might be able to use the teacher's lounge for napping purposes, but so far have not received the answer I'm looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.




No comments: