Saturday, October 8, 2016

Aarons Beach










These pictures of a sunny Aarons Beach area were taken a couple of weeks back, when I stopped there to take a jog.









It was breezy but warm.





The bay really isn't elevated that much above the shoreline/beach area.  I was using my zoom and this was the result.














I've been behind in my jogging and my blogging here lately.









This week, any down time I had was spent preparing for a possible It's Either Gonna Be Another Hurricane Hazel, A Dud, or Anything In Between storm.  







So far, Hurricane Matthew is only delivering Mathews County lots of wind, rain and high tides.  But, to be perfectly honest, we've had those weather conditions hovering around for what feels like years months now, in spite of the sunny, clear skies depicted here.

I'm off on Monday thanks to the wonderful federal holiday, and I hope to take some pictures and do some more jogging then.

Have a great weekend.





1 comment:

Bob Braxton said...

We weathered Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then on Monday packed up (for the season).