Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sea Glass 2



Welcome to Saturday, my absolute favorite day of the week.

Chesapeake Bay Daughter is assuming responsibility for this post. Here she is:

----------------------

Chesapeake Bay Family goes to the beach frequently. Whenever we go to the beach we look for sea glass of course I mean why wouldn't we, we only have 5 pounds for CBW's collection.

We found the first couple pounds over at Aaron's Beach. We found most of it at a beach on Gwynn's Island.

My guess is that CBW likes to collect sea glass because it doesn't require a lot of patience, which CBW lacks.

P.S. No offense CBW

P.P.S. CBW has more patience than I do in some occasions.

The End

-----------------

Actually, the Chesapeake Bay Children have enough patience to spread from here to Indonesia. More importantly, they have the ability to laugh at their mother's lack of patience everything.

5 comments:

Annie said...

well done cbw children...to have that much patience. A good virtue to possess these days!

Good post too by cbd ..well done! I love hearing about the sea glass collecting. Tell Mum I would love to see more photos of it one day. Hang on, I think I did tell her myself, sorry.

I hope it has stopped raining. Have fun at the beach house!

Unknown said...

CB Daughter is a chip off the old block. I can't wait to see all the sea glass!

Good "save" with the P.P.S.

PJB was sent to the street address! OMG! Of course, I sent him through the USPS so he has to pass through your local post office...maybe they will recognise your name...CHESAPEAKE BAY WOMAN? There is a return address on the box, so he should eventually show up somewhere.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma J,

We have tons of sea glass. I wasn't joking when I said we had 5 pounds.....we probably have more than 5.

From,
CBD

ChesapeakeBayDaughter said...

We are testing this 'cause I just got a google account

Bayman said...

Way to go, CBD!

Can CBS be far behind?