Sunday, June 21, 2009
This is a shot of the New Point Lighthouse as seen through some very green greenery. The lighthouse is barely visible due to the haze and self-taught photography skills.
"Very green greenery" is one of those complex descriptions that comes from the very same source as this blurry lighthouse picture.
Also, the extent of my self-taught photography skills is as follows:
1. I know how to change the batteries in my camera.
2. I know how to keep the button set to Auto focus.
3. I know how to depress the other button to take a picture.
4. I know how to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer.
5. I know how to drive a person crazy by repeating "I know how to" incessantly.
6. I do not know how to do anything else up to and including operating my photo printer.
Have a very sunny Sunday and may your greenery be very green.
p.s. Due to 4,298 consecutive days of rain, we have so much green greenery around here that I am now cutting grass once every three to four days, and only when there is a respite between showers. The Chesapeake Bay Children and I expect to be overtaken by grass, brush and weeds any day now unless the ants get us first.
p.s.s.t. Happy Father's Day.