Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time's Up


Time's up! Thanks to those of you who entered this crazy contest. Random Number Generator will pick a winner later tonight if I have time (and right now I'd say I don't, but we shall see), otherwise I'll announce it tomorrow or the next day.

See how I set deadlines and then break them and then give myself an out or an extension just in case? This is the same sort of logic, or lack thereof, which has caused my entire upstairs to remain a cluttered disaster even though blogging guests will be descending and using that floor as sleeping quarters in approximately two short weeks. Serenity now.

Also, a big thanks to Living Rooms Direct for donating the prize. This was a first for me, and a very unexpected surprise. A surprise prize so to speak.

Take a moment to visit their site and peruse their selection of living room furniture.

-cbw

p.s. Still have one post for every day thus far in 2009 with no regard to content or quality. I'm nothing if not consistent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That you are my dear CBW. Consistency is your middle name :-)
I think your photo today is one of my favorite. I LOVE to watch the waves hit the shore. My favorite thing is to camp on the Outer Banks. The only thing better is if there is a storm coming in. Amazing how something so chaotic brings me the most peace. Since last week was such an up and down one work wise, I need all the water pictures you got!!!!

msseabreeze

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

MsSeabreeze-Last evening I went down to one of the public beaches and took a zillion pictures of the waves and the shoreline, so stay tuned. Hopefully I'll upload them by the weekend. You'll have to tell me where you camp on the Outer Banks (and I'm officially inviting myself to go with you next time you go). I LOVE camping but have never camped at the beach before. I can make a mean camp fire, just ask Chesapeake Bay Daughter.

OK - We DO have a winner of the contest, and that individual will be announced at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday.

Have a great evening. - cbw

Meg McCormick said...

I want to dip my toes in that frothy water. NOW.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what the Egret's new name is!

You are nothing if not consistent...and you deserve the prize if I win...but deserving people don't always get the prize...life is so unfair like that. :))

Anonymous said...

Geez...didn't read the whole thing and thought I had until now to post an answer....

Oh, well. Love you CBW, CBlittle sister, CBMamma and CBDaddy... CBdaughter and CBson....CBman....had such a good time this weekend. Wish I could see you all more often!!

Hope we have many more good times to come.

-Middle Sis :-)