Once upon a time a group of bloggers from every corner of the map decided to come to Mathews County, Virginia. Here's what they did on their second day:
After that, they did this:
1. Drove to New Point to see
2. Drove to Bethel Beach to see
3. Visited the Tabernacle and
4. Had lunch at Chef Todd's in the courthouse.
5. Stopped by the Visitor's Center in the old Sibley's store and picked up some Mathews souvenirs.
6. Had dinner at Sandpiper Reef.
Now, the group is
We're having a blast and hope to post some pictures soon, but that would require taking time out of our busy schedule of eating, talking and laughing, which right now is impossible to do.
In related news we've decided that Grandma J. needs to channel her efforts into a career in stand-up comedy. Also, discussions are in progress for next year's Blog Fest, which will be in Las Vegas, Montana, Wyoming, Scotland or on a cruise ship depending on which blogger you ask. No matter where it's held, you won't want to miss the opportunity to meet this incredible group of people.