Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Fest - Part III



What an absolutely wonderful day the Blog Festers had yesterday. I'll download, upload and overload pictures from that perfect day just as soon as I locate my contact lenses--which seem to have disappeared--and a pot of very strong coffee. A nap may also be required before I can collect my thoughts to adequately describe these past few days.

One word pretty much says it all about this group: incredible.

Meg, Mental P. Mamma and Auds' daughter have decided they're moving to Mathews. I want to adopt Noe Noe Girl and her husband; and if Asthma Girl and Country Girl ever get out of the water at Hills Bay, they're going to register with Guinness for setting the world record for salt water submersion.

Check back later tonight for more details and (hopefully) a few pictures.

10 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

CBW ~ I can now say there is such a thing as "too much fun"!

What a wonderful weekend (yeah I know I was supposed to leave Saturday) and thanks for letting us overstay our welcome! Good company is just so darn hard to part with!

We cannot thank you and BHE enough for Hosting this wonderful event!
Count us in for the next one!

What an awesome group of bloggers!
Totally terific! I can not wait to read everyones post about this incredible time together!

Thanks again and see ya soon!
Love ~ NNG

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

NNG-I miss y'all already...especially now that it's time to clean up! (Thank you for all your help yesterday.)

Can't wait for our next outing, which we need to get on the calendar. It was so much fun meeting you and Mr. NNG.

Don't be a stranger, come back soon.

Unknown said...

I can not even find words to describe the awesome time you all provided for everyone. I am literally "in awe".

Yes...THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts ( me AND Hard Working Man) for you and Angie hosting this event.

As soon as we got home, we wanted to turn around and go back. Thank goodness you are only an hour away!!!

tj said...

...lol...Hard to imagine Country Girl Kate all shriveled up...

...Gosh I can't wait to see photos and hear more details of all the fun! Thanks for postin' what you did CBW!

...Now go enjoy that coffee! :o)

...Blessings...

abb said...

That was pretty much the perfect weekend. Every damn thing was just wonderful! THANK YOU!!!
xoanniexi

Caution/Lisa said...

Please hurry and find that contact lens. I can't wait to see photographic proof that I missed a great week-end.

Meg @ Soup Is Not A Finger Food said...

I'm overwhelmed, still, at the big fun we had. I'm hoping my liver recovers by next weekend...

Trying to convince Foolery to submit that "Wine One One" label to Cafe Press so we can all have T-shirts!

Country Girl said...

Good idea, Meg. And CBW and BHE, I can't thank you enough for hosting this. Wish I could have stayed to help clean up.

No, really. I do.

You still don't believe me, do you?

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I just thank you all. It was magical. That's all I can say. Magical.

foolery said...

I just woke up with my head in the fireplace. Did I miss anything?