Welcome to Three Thing Thursday, where I share
1. My sincere apologies for the delay in posting the pictures and info on my trip to Beachland, the historic Mathews home dating to the 1700s. The good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll have everything posted on Friday.
2. My daughter's first dance is on Saturday.
3. My son's first formal dance is next Saturday.
4. I have forty-eleven-thousand things converging over these next several weeks. Things such as book signings; Christmas preparations (Can't we skip Christmas this year?- Signed, Ebenezer Scrooge); my mother's 70th birthday on Christmas Eve; the neighborhood Christmas party; work, personal property taxes due; new technology to learn; work; an improperly functioning camera; Christmas bills; my 16-year-old son approaching one of the final hurdles before being able to legally drive; no car for
5. I wish I were in Bali with Javier Bardem.
6. Today's pictures (which are actually last winter's pictures that have been sitting here in draft for months) show the back side of Westview Inn, one of two legendary inns at Ward's Corner. Oh, the stories this building could tell.
Now it's your turn to share three or six things. Whatever you feel like, anything at all.
Have a great Thursday. Welcome to December.