Saturday, May 29, 2010

Eastern Shore


This picture, from Cherrystone Campground over on the Eastern Shore, is from a 2008 camping trip, when I'd only been taking pictures for a few months. That particular year I took so many sunset photos it was ridiculous, and here lately I haven't taken a single one.

Chesapeake Bay Son, Daughter and the entire Eastern Seaboard I are camping here this weekend, and hopefully there will be many sunset photos--and no hurricane disaster scenes--to share when we return.

Have a fabulous weekend full of relaxation and laughter.

5 comments:

Maria from NJ said...

Beautiful image! Hope you and your million fellow bathers have great weather.

Ann Marie said...

have a wonderful time my friend... I MISS YOU. just saying and all.. lol

Daryl said...

Have fun, place nice .. no splashing

Mathews Mark said...

#4 what are you talking about this is not a sex blog and yes i can read part of you comment the rest is jiberish to me.

Jamie said...

Gorgeous picture, hope the CBW family is having a great time camping. I had to cut my trip down to Dville short as I got word my grandmother has taken a turn for the worse... would have loved to hit the Reef for MM's famous drinks